ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Hunter’s Haven on 38± Acres
BID ONLINE NOW THRU Thursday, September 10 • 7 PM ET
591 Homestead Rd, Emporium, PA 15834
Wind down a private, gated road through the woods & meadows into the heart of Pennsylvanias elk herd management area to discover a hunter’s haven!
Located in the mountains of Cameron County, this very remote property allows you your own private escape, but also offers electricity and internet connection to the outside world. The house overlooks a large open field at the head of a wooded hollow and is perfect for the wildlife enthusiast, hunter, artist, writer or just for meditation & clearing the mind.
Close enough to town for easy access but far enough away to be considered a private sanctuary, the tranquil setting this property offers what can be considered a utopia to a hunter looking for their own private refuge. This is property that must be experienced to be truly appreciated!
• 3,120± sq ft
• 4 BR / 2 BA
• Open floor plan
• First & second floor decks
• Electricity & internet connection available
• HVAC & propane furnace
• Motion light sensors
• Exterior generator hookup
• Full basement
• Built in 2012
• Elk, deer, bears, turkeys and other wildlife
• Walking distance to game lands
• 1.2± mile private, gated road
Bid at JelliffaActions.HiBid.com
JelliffAuctions.com | 570-835-4214
United Country | Jelliff Auction & Realty
Randy Jelliff, Auctioneer
TERMS: OGMs are owned by seller and will be conveyed with the deed. Visit website for full terms. Each franchise office is independently owned & operated. Health and safety measures to include social distancing and the use of facial coverings over the nose and mouth will be required at any potential showings.
Absolute Auction - Country Estate Home on 2+ Acre Lot
ONLINE ONLY! Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price!
Property #: TAA2027
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding ends October 8th at 6:00pm ET
Preview Date & Time:
October 2nd at 4:00 PM ET &
October 4th at 2:00 PM ET
4183 New Haven Rd,4183
Bardstown, KY 40004
• ABSOLUTE AUCTION! Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Sale Price!
• Spacious home with large rooms, lots of closets and storage, dining room, family rooms, etc.
• Large 2 car garage and lots of storage shelving!
• Full finished basement with full bath, family room, office, bedroom and walk-out to a large concrete patio!
• Country Estate Home boasting a large 2.31+/- acre lot with frontage on Highway 31E.
• Nearly 4,000 sq. ft. of living space! Five Bedrooms, Three Baths, Family Rooms, much more!
• Easy Access to Martha Layne Collins Bluegrass Parkway, 2 miles to the north.
• Bardstown, Kentucky - “Best Small Town in America” according to Rand McNally and USA Today!
• Bardstown, Kentucky – Bourbon Capital of the World!
• Bardstown, Kentucky – “My Old Kentucky Home State Park” & “The Stephen Foster Story!”
This Country Estate Home provides 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 family rooms, office, formal dining and plenty of closets and storage space! The 2.31+/- acre yard offers wide open space for a growing family or a grown family gathering place for recreation and relaxation. There is a large deck off the kitchen as well as a concrete patio below stretching nearly the entire length of the house in the rear. This is a perfect opportunity to purchase a spacious home and lot in the country yet conveniently located for access to Historic Downtown Bardstown, the Louisville International Airport, two hours north to Cincinnati and two hours south to Nashville.
Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
Auction Summary of Terms of Sale: All property is sold in “As-Is and Where-Is” condition. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. The total sale price of the property shall be comprised of the high bid plus the buyer’s premium. The high bidder shall execute a non-contingent purchase agreement immediately following the auction, and will provide a non-refundable earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total sale price (high bid + buyer’s premium) by certified funds or wire transfer within 24 hours of being declared the winning bidder. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within the specified timeframe in the purchase agreement. Property will be transferred by General Warranty Deed. Other terms apply.
Watch virtual tour of the property at https://youtu.be/XUUFwg_8gWc
Contact - Jeff Farmer -firstname.lastname@example.org, 270-268-5315
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734